Sunday 25 August 2013

Haul: Nananiro

 
I love shopping at Nanairo $2 store at Liang Court. Seriously, if you pass by that area, do go down and show your support. It has the AC cosmetics retailing at $2 while Guardian Nex is ripping us off at $10++. Totally ridiculous.
 
I got the 4 nail stickers sets at Nanairo, which are made in Korea. One set is good for 2 uses!! I have tried one so far. I layered on top coat for it to stay better on my nails. The thing is that the top coat kinda makes it unsmooth. However, the funny thing is, I like it. Haha, makes me feel like I have my nails done in the textured style. Can't wait to try the rest! The pretty hearts containers are also bought from Nanairo!

Sasa was also having a sale again at PS atrium at the beginning of this month. I got 4 nail polishes that cracks! Plus, 2 cheek tints! Hoorayy!
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment