Sunday 6 October 2013

(YAY) Review: Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water Spray

 
It's been soooo long since I did a review on the current products I'm using.
 
Anyway, here's introducing Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water from Lush. I wanted to try their skincare products and this was the first product I ever picked up from Lush.
 
This is one of those very basic toning water you will find out there in the market. It is not harsh to your face and contains no preservatives. You can be sure that Lush products will not be harsh to your skin. I feel like this is a great refreshing spray and I use this everyday as a toner after a face wash.
 
Remember to take in a deep breath after spraying on your face because the smell just bring you out to sea and back again to calm you down.
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment