Tuesday 16 July 2013

(NAH) Review: ELF French Manicure Nail Polishes

 
These were the only two nail polishes I tried from ELF and I was utterly disappointed. There were a lot to improve from these bottles. Not to say the product leaked out from the white polish bottle when it arrived in the mail.
1) The cover was poorly designed. To close tightly, I need to twist till it was like perpendicular to its container. Not visually appealing for those who like to display your polishes.
2) The white polish turned yellowish over time. A big no no.
3) When you do French manicure, you want your nails to look clean and well polished. Nope, these just make my nails look yellowish, dull and dirty.
4) Dry slow on my nails
5) Brush bristles are everywhere, less control over applying my polishes.
 
These are messy, don't look good on me and they frustrates me that I had to throw them out.
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment