Monday 15 July 2013

(YAY) Review: Daiso Makeup Remover Stick

 
Woah, I realised I do have a handful of Daiso beauty products! Here's another one! It's a makeup remover stick made in Taiwan. I remember way back I used to have the Revlon Makeup Eraser Pen. It was like a rounded rubber tip soaked with makeup remover solution. After using several times, it got really dirty and there was no way to wash it. Besides, it dried up pretty fast.
 
 When I saw this, I thought it was a dupe for the Revlon one. Nope, this is better.
 
It comes in a stick form and if I was to describe it, I would say that it is a wax stick. I used it mostly on smudges I have under my eyes, such as those from eyeliner, mascara and eyeshadow. I go over my smudges with this and use a tissue to wipe away the smudges. It all comes completely off. It's a great quick touch-up on the go.
 
I never have to worry about it getting unhygienic as I can just wipe off the outer layer that came into contact with my skin. It's all clean again and I'm good to go!
 
If you are also having troubles on removing smudges on the go, you can try this instead of wasting one whole makeup wipe. It's only 2 bucks and does no irritate my skin nor near my eye area. Never thought a $2 stuff could be better than a brand like Revlon huh?
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment