Sunday 28 July 2013

(NAH) Double Review: Clean & Clear Clear Fairness Compact Powder in Natural and Blooming

 
 
I got this Clean & Clear Clear Fairness Compact Powder in Blooming for free as I spent over a certain amount at Watsons during their sale. They only had this shade so it was not up to me to choose the shade. This shade was unsuitable for my face as it goes towards the orange tone rather than my yellow tone. I have been using this as a blush, and boy does it looks so natural on! It's like a very natural peachy flush to my cheeks!
 
One thing I dislike about this was that the powder in the compact got ugly 'bubbles' after I start using it. I never had this problem before with other compact powders. Also, this makes my face patchy and disgusting when I use it to touch up my makeup. 

 
For this Clear Fairness Compact Powder in Natural, each came together with 2 Clean & Clear Deep Action Daily Pore Cleansers. Again, same problem as the above, it got ugly 'bubbles' and makes my face patchy when re-touching my face. It also gives very poor coverage alone.
 
This is not a compact powder that I will be interested in.
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment