Sunday 28 July 2013

(YAY) Review: Star Lash Lash Glue in Black

 
Hi y'all! Guess what? I've just started wearing falsies again since last week! I got it from my Sasa haul!
 
With falsies, I would want a reliable and long lasting lash glue to hold my lashes. I wouldn't want my lashes falling out at inappropriate timings and places; that would be super embarrassing.
 
This Star Lash's Lash Glue is my new found favourite. It costs less than $5 and a small amount goes a long long way. The tip is slanted so that it is easier for me to apply the glue onto my falsies strip.
 
What's more is that it applies black and dries black. It blends with my black eyeliner, if not making my eyeliner even darker. Once applied, it dries fast and does not budge after that.
 
The one problem with this is that it's harder to remove it than I thought. Do make sure to use makeup remover that are effective in removing waterproof makeup with this on!
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment