Monday 15 July 2013

(YAY) Review: Daiso Cheek Blush in B

 
I like to try these $2 blushes because I know I can throw them out without second thought if they don't work for me. Here's a blush from Daiso made in Taiwan.
 
When I first opened up and looked at them closely, I hated them. Their surfaces looked so rough and dry compressed in the packaging. Upon trying them, I knew I shouldn't have judged them just on the first impression. They looked so beautiful on my cheeks; the pretty slight flush they gave. They look very natural on the first application and are very buildable. The swatches on my hands are two layers of applications.
 
As shown, the blush on the left is matt and the right one has a sheen to it. Awesome, you are presented with choices! I love both blushes! Applications with these are so easy. The one on the right is so wearable, it has no shimmers, just sheen. On my face, it just makes my face looks glowy and pink. The matt one can be worn for casual day-outs when you want your makeup to look as natural as possible.
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment