Sunday 28 July 2013

Haul: Mustafa Shopping Centre

 
Another haul! Woah, I do haul a lot, I must admit. Anyway, these are the items I got over 3 trips to Mustafa.
 
Let's start from the left. 3 Alobon Invigorating Colors Luxurious Shining Effect Duo Eyeshadows in 07, 17 and 22. I heard of these from other makeup junkies and they use these as blushes and bronzer.
 
Then a Constance Carroll Quick Stroke Eyeliner in Black, a SilkyGirl Fruitti Sunshine Cheer Trio Lipbalm in SPF 15, a Vineyard Collection Grapes Lipbalm in SPF 15, a Alobon Perfect Lipstick in 304, Constance Carroll Shimmer Glimmer Shimmering Powder in 3 Pink Shimmer for face, cheeks and eyes.
 
I got 3 black mascaras from Constance Carroll! A Mega Volume Waterproof Mascara, a Lots of Lashes Mascara and a Curling Mascara. I decided to get masks from Freeman, its Facial Anti-Stress Mask with Dead Sea Minerals and a Beutisa Whitening Firming Clay Mask with Vitamin E for all skin types.
 
For the last 2 products, I got the Theramed White Booster for whiter teeth for important occasion where I need a nice set of teeth to show and a package consisting of 2 Simple Pure Soap for Sensitive Skin.
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment