Monday 15 July 2013

(NAH) Review: Daiso Black Peel-off Mask

 
Ok, here's another product from Daiso (don't mind the dirty packaging as it has been with me for quite awhile). It's a peel off black mask made in Korea. It's said to remove blackheads/impurities and dead skin.
 
For me, it dries quick and does remove my blackheads but not all. Personally, I feel that it removes more of my facial hairs than my blackheads on the area where the mask is applied. I guess it's more suitable for people who wants to have their facial hairs remove once in awhile. Beware of the stinging feeling when you peel off the mask together with your facial hairs!
 
For $2, it's decent to try this out. It does not break me out or irritates my skin. However, since I do not want my facial hairs to be removed as the more your remove, the more it grows back after some time, I think this product is unsuitable for me. For people like me who just wants to remove blackheads, I recommend going for nose strips instead!
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment