Sunday 28 July 2013

(YAY) Review: Daiso Cream Blushes in A, B and C

 
These 2 bucks babies are just so impressive to me! Here I have 3 shades of cream blushes from Daiso which are made in Taiwan When I swirl my fingers on it to pick up the product, the heat turns it pretty creamy. As I apply it on my cheeks, it feels powdery! It blends so easily and well on my cheeks, be it on top of liquid foundation or powder foundation!
 
The last blush to the right is too dark and brown for me to be use as a blush, so I have been using it as a contour cream. It is a suitable contour colour on my face. These looks so natural on my cheeks or as a contour!
 
Being so small and easy to carry around without the worry of the product getting broken into pieces unlike powders is definitely a plus point!
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment