Wednesday 31 July 2013

Haul: Lush

 
Yay I'm a happy girl! Yes, this is my first Lush haul ever! As it was GSS some time back, I decided to take advantage of the in-store promotions, and picked up these two products.
 
I got myself the Grease Lightning Spot Treatment and the Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water.
 
I think Lush products are so cool and good for you as they use fresh natural/organic ingredients. Can't wait to use these and get back for reviews!
 
Follow them on these social sites for amazing and fun updates!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Of course, if you are lazy to go to the stores at Wisma Atria or Suntec Shopping Mall to learn about all their products and make purchases, you are able to do it all at the convenience of your own home. Shipping are available for Singapore definitely as well as overseas orders!
 
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment