Sunday 28 July 2013

(YAY) Multiple Reviews: ELF Duo Cream Eyeshadows in Butter Pecan + Mocha Swirl + Coffee and Cream + Berry Mix

Gotta love these ELF Duo Cream Eyeshadows! They are so creamy and easy to blend! Furthermore, no matter what colours they are, they all gimme a very natural look! Of course, if you're going for bold colours, these are not for you. It is also not advisable to apply a thick layer on your lids as they will crease easier over time.
 
For this post, I will be reviewing 4 duos that gives a more neutral eye look! Lets go!
 
 
Butter Pecan is the duo that I use almost everyday! It is so natural and gives my eyes that 'nude look'. Love it.

 
Mocha Swirl is the second best alternative to my Butter Pecan when I want a brown look. This gives a darker brown eye look than Butter Pecan.

 
 
Coffee and Cream is those days when you wanna go for a fancy brown eye look. I absolutely am in love with the white eyeshadow with fine golden specks, it is so beautiful. Sometimes, I will just wear the white eyeshadow alone for the night, it just makes my eyes so sparkly and bright!
 
This last shade, Berry Mix, is actually a plummy colour. However, it does have a slight brown undertone to it. Thus, when I blend it on my lids, it gives me a very pretty neutral eye look! This is a plummy eyeshadow colour that is easy to wear out everyday.
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment