Tuesday 16 July 2013

(NAH) Review: ELF Complexion Perfection Powder

 
He looked so pretty in the pan! He also has nice and sleek packaging with a big mirror. Too bad our relationship did not work out. He was quite useless to me.
 
1) I applied this all over my face first, it makes the application of my liquid foundation hard
2) So, I tried applying this over my foundation so that the sticky base can hold this powder, it leaves a white cast
3) I tried using these individually like applying the green powder on the red areas on the face. It does nothing to them
4) I feel they just leave a cast. They don't correct my skintone well and zero coverage
 
As I'm a good girl who try not to waste products, I ended up shattering this ELF Complexion Perfection Powder loose. Taking my ZA foundation powder that is a tad dark for my skintone, I shatter it too. Upon mixing the lighter complexion powder with the darker ZA loose powder, I came up with a loose powder that is near my skintone! Talk about being creative. Hehe
 
I'm enjoying my loose powder now. It correct my skintone (in the least possible way) and gives me coverage too! Sometimes, I use it as a finishing powder.
 
But that does not mean I like this product because using it alone just does not work for me.
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment