Monday 15 July 2013

Haul: Nanairo $2 shop

 
Here's a haul from Nanairo, it's a Japanese shop that offers everything at $2 each. It's pretty similar to Daiso. However, their cosmetics somewhat looks more appealing to me than Diaso. I've got products from brands like AC, La Pensee and another brand which I'm not sure but you can recognise this same brand with its signature leopard print packaging.
 
And guess what? I was kinda agitated when I saw Nex's Guardian selling the AC brand cosmetics at prices which are triple the price I bought!!! I recommend taking a trip down to Liang court, near Clarke Quay MRT, and checking these out. It's at the basement level.
 
I have tried the lipgloss once. Pretty pigmented and feels like it does not budge from my lips! The eyeshadows are pretty smooth and give a nice colour payoff. They are not flaky at all. I swatched the Ac blushes and they are very smooth and silky. I have yet to try the La Pensee Blush though.
 
No break outs and no irritations from these products. Generally, I'm pretty happy with what I got.
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment