Friday 19 July 2013

(NAH) Review: Daiso Long Lasting Eyeshadow (Pink and Purple)


   
 
 
It was kinda hard for me to decide if these eyeshadows were YAY or NAH but I gotta do what I gotta do. These palettes are awesome to help you create a pink or purple eye look. The pink palette looks suitable for an everyday wear.
 
Well, I was quite conflicted because when I touched the Daiso Long Lasting Eyeshadows in pink, it felt smooth and silky while the eyeshadows in the purple one was not smooth and silky like the pinks. That leads me to think that the quality are not standardised throughout all the eyeshadow palettes.
 
The purple eyeshadows are harder to blend and are more drying, especially the darker purples. If not blended properly, the darkest purple easily looks botchy on  my lids. Furthermore, the lighter shades in both palettes are very frosty looking and can hardly be seen on my lids, so think of what will be of it after blending.  
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment