Monday 15 July 2013

(YAY) Review: Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel

 
A face primer/makeup base helps your makeup to last longer, especially when you have a long day ahead of you and you want your makeup to look like it did when you first put it on.
 
This is my current favourite face primer from Monistat Chafing Relief Powder-Gel. Yes, this was highly raved and was most of the beauty guru's holy grail, so I knew I had to try it out too.
 
I love how it feels like I'm putting powder that glides onto my face. Since it's fragrance free, I don't have to worry whether I will like the scent or not. It holds my makeup well. I apply this after my sunscreen/moisturiser and before my foundation. It creates a smooth base for my foundation application, making it easy for me to spread my foundation and evenly cover my face.
 
I double-duty this little fella by applying this on my intimate areas where my panties will sometimes irritates my skin. It works in preventing chafing too! Definitely recommend this. 
 
No matter how much I like this, I've to point out that this works more for liquid foundation, I feel that when I apply powder foundation over the primer, it kinda have these dried out primer particles falling out. Thus, if you are a powder foundation person, you might wanna re-consider this.
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment