Monday 15 July 2013

(YAY) Review: The Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Moisturiser SPF 30

 
Do you know that sun rays is the cause for ageing skin and 90% of our wrinkles? Well, now you know and that's what leads me to the topic which I will be talking about today; sunscreen. It protects your skin from those harmful effects and when I'm looking for a sunscreen, I will always try to look for something that can provide me UVA and UVB protection.
 
Here's one of the sunscreens that I've been using recently on my face and I absolutely love it. The Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Moisturiser smells so nice of orangey/citrus scent. Although this is a moisturiser, I use this as a sunscreen when I'm heading out and about. It is so moisturising, easy to blend and absorb, and does not leave a white cast on my face. It does not irritates me nor break me out. I also love that it has Vitamin C because it brightens up my skin and heals any wounds on my face faster.
 
One thing that bothers me is the price. It's in a smaller bottle compared to my other normal sunscreen and cost about twice as much. Lucky for me, I got this for 10 bucks instead of the original price shown.
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment