Friday 12 July 2013

(YAY) Review: Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover

 
I don't know about you but I think Biore is the best drugstore makeup remover locally. That is a big claim but I only said this because I have tried most of their makeup remover and all of them works! After using the sample size of Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover, I fell in love immediately.
 
I love how I do not need a cotton pad and can remove my makeup so effectively with just this product and my bare hands. This is their latest product and they have one remover before this that also does not need cotton pad; Biore Hydra Clear Makeup Remover (blue packaging)
 
I would say that this is an improved version of the Hydra Clear one as a little of this goes a looong way. Since you need to pour this on your fingers to apply and gently rub and dissolve away the makeup, this jelly one makes it so much easier. The Hydra Clear one is too watery and will seep through your fingers and product is wasted.
 
I went in to get the full size. Now, I always refill the small bottle and bring it out with me when I am having stayovers or going overseas. I brought the small bottle over for my ten days trip to Korea/Hong Kong, and there was still leftovers! Saves a lot of trouble by not having to bring/using cotton pads, don't you think?
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment