Wednesday 10 July 2013

(YAY) Review: Daiso DH Eyebrow Pencil (With Brush) in Black / Dark Brown / Grey

 
 
I never expect to say this ever, but my holy grail eyebrow pencil is from Daiso. Yes, a $2 eyebrow pencil. It's the DH Eyebrow Pencil in Black. I absolutely love the brush, the kind that Hollyanneree likes too. I definitely don't like the mascara kind of wand for my brows.
 
I use this brush to tame the brows after drawing in the brows with the pencil. It makes the colour more toned down and my brows look more natural. Sometimes, if I want my brows to last longer or going underwater, I would get some other brow gel with the brush and apply. I use this every single time I do my makeup. It's not like I hate brow powder, but I like how this is easier to draw my brows with no worries of fallouts. I love the sleek packaging, dual ends and how portable these are.
 
I love it so much that I went to get another backup of the black and decided to try the rest of the two colours; dark brown and grey. I realised I love all three colours! Black and brown make my brows more defined and bold-looking. Grey is lighter, hence, it gives a more natural and softer look. Different colours for different looks!

xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment