Friday 26 July 2013

Double Review: (YAY) SilkyGirl Juicy Fruit Brush-On Lipgloss in 03 Peach Nectar + (NAH) Neutrogena Moisture Shine Gloss in 08 Groove



 
The top swatch is of SilkyGirl Brush-on Lipgloss in 03 Peach Nectar while the bottom one is of Neutrogena Moisture Shine Gloss in 08 Grove. I would think both colours are great for creating nude lips.
 
The SilkyGirl lipgloss is going to a peachy shade, a tone warmer than the Neutrogena one. I prefer this on my lips. It goes on pretty sheer so you might wanna put a lip colour on before topping this on top.
 
The Neutrogena lipgloss on the other hand is a pale pink. I only top this off on top of a lip colour. I would never ever wear this on my lips alone. This is the only lipgloss so far that sits in the creases of my lips, making them look so obvious. It is so awful.
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment