Monday 15 July 2013

(YAY) Review: Guardian Nourishing Face Mist

 
The last time I went to look for this in the hope of getting one more, I could no longer find it. But I'm gonna review it anyway (:
 
I only have a problem with its scent, especially when I first spray it onto my face. I find that the scent is overwhelming for me. However, the smell does dissipates away after awhile.
 
I like this Guardian Nourishing Face Mist as it is very moisturising. I have been using the Avene Thermal Spring Water before trying this and I find that this is way moisturising than the Avene one. Furthermore, I decided to use this as my makeup setting spray and guess what? It works! I spray this product on after my face makeup but before my eye makeup. It sets my makeup and moisturises my face, and also helps the oil control on my face.
 
Too bad for me, I'm halfway done with this product and looks like I have to look for another face mist to try.
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment