Sunday 28 July 2013

(YAY) Multiple Reviews: ELF Duo Cream Eyeshadows in Black Licorice + Egg Plant + Olive + Sugar Cookie

I did a previous post on the 4 ELF Duo Cream Eyeshadows that helps create a neutral eye look. Now, I'm gonna review the rest of the 4 which I have in my collection.
 
 
Black Licorice just made creating a smokey eye easy.
 
 
I think of all the duos I have from ELF, this Egg Plant has got to be the most disappointing one in terms of colours. These 2 shades look so pretty in the packaging but when I apply it onto my lids, I just felt that the colours were very dull and make my eye look 'dirty'.
 
 
Olive takes me out of my comfort zone but yet makes me feel comfortable with it on. I don't usually wear green eyeshadows, in fact it's kinda rare to see me wear green eye looks. However, this is just so wearable and natural that I don't feel uneasy about being able to pull it off or not.
 
 
Sugar Cookie is so lovable. It's like a light wash of colour to my lids. It's a soft pretty colour that brightens up my eyes. Another everyday wear. 
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment