Tuesday 16 July 2013

(NAH) Review: NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skin Tone

 
 
The shade of NYX Eyeshadow Base is a shade darker than my skin tone (I'm ZA 20-21). After blending properly on my lids, it does not affect the colours of my eyeshadow much. Furthermore, this base is able to even out the skin tone on my lids. It definitely made my eyeshadows more vibrant in colour.
 
However, do only use this when you are applying powder eyeshadows. It's disastrous if you attempt to put cream shadows over this base; it will crease and smudge as both products makes your lids oiler.
 
I don't care about this product as I think it limits me. Primers allows me to put both cream and powder eyeshadows. Primers also helps to hold my makeup better and lasts longer. If you want affordable primer, I would even suggest ELF primers or my favourite VS eyeshadow primer.
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment