Friday 19 July 2013

(NAH) Review: Ed Pinaud Luminous Eyeshadow in No 2

 
Hello Earthlings! Here's Ed Pinaud Luminous Eyeshadow in No 2, a dark blue eyeshadow with silver glitters specks in it.
 
Let's touch on the nice stuff first. It's very pigmented in colour and silky to the touch. I like how it is packaged; in this golden pot with the shadow on top and its applicators on the bottom.
 
Then on to the bad stuff. I felt that it was hard to blend and it looks blotchy on my lids if not blended properly. It took me much more effort to blend nicely compared to my other eyeshadows. After blending, it looks like a dull dirty blue on my lids, so different from what it looks like in the packaging. Of course, the silver glitters did not help one bit. I was so disappointed.
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment