Monday 15 July 2013

(YAY) Review: Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturiser SPF 15

 
 
From the previous post, I mentioned that I like having a luminous/brightening sheen on my face. This Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturiser gives me give that finish I want. It's moisturising and easy to blend. Wearing it alone does make my face look oily so lightly dusting over with my finishing powder helps to make it matt yet still have that brightening effect that looks natural.
 
However, this is not a product to give you a good coverage, the sheer coverage only helps me to even out my skintone. I will need to go in further with my concealer. Also, I prefer to use this in the late afternoons when the sun is setting or at nights. I usually wear SPF 30 or higher in the day and anything less than SPF 30 later in the day to better protect my skin.
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment