Wednesday 10 July 2013

Welcome to Insights to Beauty!

Hi Everyone,

It's apparent that this is my first ever post on this beauty blog which I decided to set up. I am uberly excited that I finally took some time and effort to come up with this new blog to share my love of all things beauty related!

Just a brief introduction; I'm a girl in her twenties who first got introduced to beauty products during my Junior College days and has since been opening my eyes to the whole world of beauty. I do have some high-end makeup products and I absolutely loveee drugstore makeup and have a lot of them in my stash! (PS: By drugstore I mean products from Watsons, Guardian, Sasa and the likes that are available here in Singapore).

I'm constantly using different makeup and hauling new ones. Beauty products are increasing in the local market nowadays. There are many more brands and types of beauty products out there than past years. Furthermore, I feel that there are many more products for us ladies out there to review and give others the thumbs up or down. Hence, I feel that having this blog serves that purpose as well as making this one of my hobbies.

I'm totally thrilled and cannot wait to bring you all of the reviews of the products I used! I mean, I do have ALOT of products afterall and it can also help me record down how I felt about different products for future reference!

Alright! So without further ado, the next post shall be a review I promise! It won't be long, do stay tuned!


xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment