Sunday 28 July 2013

Haul: Korea 2012

Warning: It's a long post. But oh so many beauty products you would wanna not care about the warning and go ahead anyway.
  
 
 
When you go Korea, be sure to make a trip down to Myeongdong. That place has almost all the Korea beauty brands, like Etude House, Nature Republic, Tony Moly, Skinfood, The Face Shop, Laneige, Banila co., Clio and many others.
 
I got these Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar. These came in packs of 7. They don't have shade names to them, so I've numbers 01,02,03,04,05,07,09. I think I'm missing 3 colours? But I'm very happy with these cute sticks for my lips.
 
 
 
I got myself a Laneige Water Bank Essence from Lotte World, two The Odbo Aqua Soothing Silky Essences (I tried this before buying and it feels like moisturising water and absorbs quickly into my skin), a The Odbo Peeling Gel.
I also got a Nature Republic Vitamin C Triple Peeling Kit with Italy Orange Water. I was looking around for Vitamin C products as I wanted to brighten up my face. This has a 3-steps procedures to it. First, use its bottle of Vit C Scrub Balm. Then, use its bottle of Lemon Liquid Peeling followed by its After Peeling Booster Sheet (5 Masks). I was so excited when I saw this kit.
 
 
 
From Banila co., I got its Tea Party Masks in Nourishing Orange Pekoe and Brightening Milktea (this is a free gift once I entered the shop). Also, its well-known Prime Primer in Classic Matt.
 
Masks are must-gets when you are in Korea, there's a huge variety to choose from. From here, I will show you the types of masks I got. Some were free gifts while some were bought and I have several of each. First, I got a Etude House I Miss You Lipbalm and it just smells like sweet apple! Then on the left I've a Skinfood mask which is pretty cool; it has a 1st step - Royal Honey Ampoule (Anti-Wrinkle Effect) and a 2nd step - Royal Honey Essence Mask Sheet. I also have a Sunwoo Essence Mask in Pomegranate.  
 
 
This is totally a picture of a mask galore. Top left (left to right) consists of The Face Shop Sseal Secret Seal of Nature Escargot Mask Sheet, Skinfood Avocado Rich Essence Mask Sheet, Etude House Pearl Extract Mask.
 
Top right consists of The Face Shop Collagen Essential Mask Sheet, Odbo Collagen Hydra-mask and Nature Republic Collagen Dream Mask Sheet.
 
Bottom left consists of Baroness Vitamin C Mask Sheet, Odbo Vitamin C Essential Brightening Mask and The Face Shop Real Nature Mask Pomegranate
 
Bottom right is the favourite part as it has Korea's stars. Anyway, I have The Face Shop Real Nature Mask Lemon, Clio Aloe Moisture Mask and Nature Republic Snaytox Mask Sheet.
  
 
Nail polishes are cheaper there so of course I had to get some! Above are all magnetic nail polishes; I have Skinfood Mag Way Nail in 3 colours with 1 magnet design and The Face Shop Face it ones in 3 colours as well with 2 magnet designs.
 
Below are Skinfood Glipop Pedicure and a The Face Shop Face it nail polish set with 3 colours for a red gradation nails.
 
 
BB creams are also a must! I got myself the Skinfood Aloe Sun BB Cream in SPF 20 PA+. As I cant test, do not know the shade that suits me and it was way cheap there, I decided to get in the 2 shades available.
 
Below are Petit BB creams from Holika Holika! I think I got these from Lotte World as well. They were so cute and came in a set consisting of different types, so I got it. Simple.
Pink - Shimmering in SPF 45 PA++
Light Green - Watery in SPF 25 PA++
Green - Clearing in SPF 30 PA++
Purple - Moisture in SPF 30 PA++
Orange - Essential in SPF 30 PA++ 
 
 
Missing U I Can Fly Hand Creams from Etude House! So cuteeeee! I got this whole set of 4, of course you can choose to get just one as well.
Pink - #01 Eagle Owl (Very Berry Cherry Scent)
Green - #02 Kakapo (Sunny Sunny Apple Scent)
Blue (unboxed) - #03 Cerulean Warbler (Sweet Cotton Candy Scent)
Yellow - #04 Eastern Glass Owl (Peach Peach Peach Scent)
 
 
Clio Professional! I have always wanted to try this brand ever since I saw Lee Hyori as its ambassador as I love her and her eyeliner makeup is so awesome. So I had to get their eyeliners to try as I trust her taste. Haha! I got 2 hand creams as well but I have given them away before I did this post. As I was a very supportive consumer, I was given the cosmetic pouch for free.
From top to bottom:
- O'Tank Volume Mascara in No. 1 Black
- Twisturn Waterproof Turnliner in No. 7 Club Black
- Kill Slim Smudgeproof Brush Liner in 1 Black
- Kill Black Waterproof Brush Liner in 1 Black
- Kill Black Waterproof Pen Liner in 1 Black
- Waterproof Eyeliner in No. 1 Black 
 
 
Lastly, samples samples samples! Did you know I love samples very much? I can use these samples when I go on trips and I can also try different products out. I even have CC creams to try!
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment