Monday 29 July 2013

Haul: Presents from the Past (1/2)

Hey all, today I'm do a haul post. But there's a twist, these products that I'm gonna show you are not bought by myself. They are all given to me by my friends, colleagues, family or just some free vouchers that are used to get some of the items. Again, this is a collective haul over time. I just thought I should show you all what I have, and give you a better idea what's in my makeup collection!
 
 
I am just a lucky girl! (:
 
 
I'm just gonna go briefly through these products.
- VS Ravishing Love Fragrance Mist
- The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Puree Body Lotion
- VS Sweet Temptation Ultra Moisturising Hand and Body Cream
- VS Ravishing Love Ultra Moisturising Hand and Body Cream
- Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk and Honey Body Lotion for normal to dry skin
- The Makeup Shop Travel-sized Pouch with Brushes
- VS Gorgeous Fragrance Mist
- VS Love Spell Effervescent Bath Bubble
- VS Love Spell Refreshing Body Mist (old packaging)
- VS Pure Seduction Refreshing Body Mist (old packaging)
- VS Pure Seduction Silkening Body Splash ( bought from USA)
VS Love Spell Refreshing Body Mist (bought form USA)
- Travel-sized Vaseline Total Moisture 24hr Nourishing Lotion with Pure Oats Extract

 
I need to give a shout out to this Sephora Nectar Shine Hydrating Care Lipgloss in Litchi Shine SPF 8, which I almost forgot about it.
 
 
- 3 Cath Kidston Wild Flower Hand Creams in Bluebell, Wild Rose and Honeysuckle.
- Elizabeth Arden All Gone Eye and Lip Makeup Remover
- Lancôme Bi-Facil Non-oily Instant Cleanser Sensitive Eyes
- 2 Japanese Bubble Bath & Body Wash in Orange and Grapefruit
- 2 SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
- 2 SK-II Skin Signature Moisturiser
 
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment