Sunday 28 July 2013

(YAY) Review: Dual O2 Skin Eyeliner in Purple

 
This Dual O2 Skin Eyeliner definitely has two coloured liners in black and purple. Well, the black is boring so I decide to do a review on the purple instead.
 
Both are creamy and easy to apply on my lids. However, to depend on them solely as eyeliners, I think they do smudge on me. Thus, I have been lining this purple liner on top of my favourite K-Palette eyeliner for a pop of colour or blending it as a cream eyeshadow all over my lids and oh my! It works and looks amazing as a eyeshadow! It's beautiful alone or just adding a darker colour in my crease.
 
It has really fine shimmers of pink and purple, and that's what make this eyeliner shade so lovely and it stands out from other purples one I have.
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment