Monday 15 July 2013

(YAY) Review: Daiso Falsies Organiser

 
I can never get enough of Daiso. They have so many pretty things at such low prices! Here's two falsies organisers I got myself over time. I got the small dark blue falsies organiser first. After expanding my falsies collection, I realised a bigger organiser was a better choice. So I went in again and got myself the bigger one!
 
These two sizes comes in different colours and designs. Of course, falsies are not included. Those in the pictures are my own. Do take note that only the small one has a strip of mirror while the bigger one does not have a mirror at all.
 
All in all, I really do like my falsies organiser, especially the bigger one. It can store four pairs of falsies and a lash glue. I even put some of my small falsies in-between. The white organiser is an excellent contrast with my black falsies which make viewing my falsies much easier. I highly recommend these inexpensive falsies organisers, especially a white one.
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment