Monday 15 July 2013

(YAY) Review: Victoria's Secret VS Pro Lasting Fx Eye Shadow Primer

 
I know there are makeup babes out there who swear by Too Faced Shadow Insurance or Urban Decay Primer Potion. I did try those out too. But if you are looking for something way more affordable and works almost the same as those two high-end products, here's VS Pro Lasting Fx Eye Shadow Primer for you. VS currently offers this in a new packaging.
 
It has a nude skintone shade to it and a 'greasy' feel when I first squeeze it out of the tube. However, the 'greasiness' is what helps me blend perfectly on my eyelids and it does not feel greasy at all after blending. It just felt smooth and not drying on your lids. I felt that the ELF primer, both normal and the mineral kind are drying on my lids. This applies sheer and kinda helps even the skin tone on my lids.
 
What's more is that it's about half the price of my Sephora eye primers and performed as well as those two. I was so happy with it, I went to get another backup of it.
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment