Tuesday 16 July 2013

(NAH) Review: NYX Lip Balm in Watermelon


I like NYX but so far, the reviews I gave on NYX products are disappointing. Here's NYX Lip Balm in Watermelon.
 
It has a slight watermelon scent but it also has a chemical scent that smell like melting plastic. It feels very waxy. I feel that it just provides a layer on my lips with a shiny finish, but when you remove it, it does nothing to moisturise my lips.
 
As shown in the picture, the top layer of lip balm is kinda fading in colour. However, it does not matter too much to me as the pink shade applies sheer on my lips anyway.
 
I personally like sticky glosses or balms as I think they last longer on me; they stick more to my lips, don't move around easily and they are not so prone to transfer to another thing that comes into contact with my lips. I can only say this is one that is sticky and stays on my lips.
 
xoxo,
April


No comments:

Post a Comment