Friday 12 July 2013

(YAY) Review: Loreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara in Blackest Black

 

Guess what? This Loreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara is my holy grail in my current stash! Initially, I just bought this because of the wand. It's something I've never seen before previously. Who knew it would turn out to be my most favourite among all the current mascaras that I'm using!
 
It definitely gives me length and volume, and I don't have to layer several coats to see the results. The small round rubber wand easily coats the small lashes at my outer corner. 1-2 coats would be enough. Be careful because any more coats will make your lashes long like spider legs
 
I love this and if I don't have so many mascara waiting for me to try, I would repurchase this!
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment