Sunday 28 July 2013

(YAY) Review: Sanrio Hello Kitty Hand Wash (Cherry Scented)

 
 
Still not over the Hello Kitty craze at our local Macdonalds? Well, here's another remedy for fans out there. Get yourself this bottle of hand wash from Giant, at their Hello Kitty section. This Hello Kitty Hand Wash is more to the gel wash kind. The last time I got this at Tampines Giant, there was only two left, so pray they restock these pretties! Or, check out other outlets.
 
I feel that this hand wash is nothing amazing, just like any other average hand wash. I have actually used up the hand wash and transferred my facial cleanser into this bottle so that I feel happy everytime I wash my face! Such a pretty bottle to sit around your bathroom and for as low a price as about $5. Plus, it is cherry scented! How can I not like this? More useful in my life than those plushies!
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment