Tuesday 16 July 2013

(NAH) Review: ELF Lengthening and Defining Mascara

 
This ELF Lengthening and Defining Mascara is the worst mascara I've used. Sadly, this is another ELF that just did not work for me. As I'm a mascara lover since I don't use falsies much, I've dealt with many mascaras over the years.
 
I think most blame goes to the design. When I took out the brush wand, a lot of product comes out with it. It clumps my lashes. Then when I put the wand back in, the excess mascara won't go in, gets pushed out of the tube, gets stuck in the surface of the tube rim which I either removed it away or just close it anyway and it gets stuck in the twist area.
 
The next time I use it, the same thing happens all over again. To be crude, this mascara sucks balls. After the bad experience with this, I've stop trying out ELF mascaras. How's your ELF mascara experience?
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment