Monday 15 July 2013

(NAH) Review: Skin79 Shiny Pearl Water Drop BB cream

 
 
Who knew I could hate a BB cream so much as this Skin79 Shiny Pearl Water Drop BB Cream?
1) It has no sun protection for my face
2) Crazy hard to blend, I had to use moisturiser to make the process more tolerable
3) Way too fair for my skin, makes me look sick (although I'm quite fair with a ZA shade of 20-21)
4) Chunk of silver glitters (shown in the left picture, the white stuff is the chunk of glitters. I've to blend thoroughly to make sure they spread nicely
5) After blending, my face looks quite ridiculous. I love it when a product gives me a luminous/brightening sheen but this makes my face shimmering like someone just threw silver shimmers on my face. Oh dear.
6) It will never be a wise choice to wear this on a day out. Probably on nights when you wanna party.
7) Does not give a good coverage
 
Currently, I'm balls enough to just wear this on areas where I wanna highlight my face. I think I look ridiculous when I apply this on my whole face. As it is hard to blend, I use it together with a bit of my moisturiser. This product is highly not recommended.
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment