Tuesday 16 July 2013

Review: (YAY) ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer in Sheer + (NAH) ELF Eyelid Primer in Sheer

 
Finally I'm talking about these ELF eyelid primers! I used both of these a while back and I guess it's only right to give my thoughts on these.
 
I started out using the ELF Essentials Eyelid Primer. It has a sheer hint of coverage on my lids. The main problem I have with this is that it stung my eyes slightly whenever I applied it on my lids.
 
I moved on to try the ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer. Again, it has the same sheer hint of coverage on my lids which I am pretty happy about as it can even out the skin tone on my lids. I really like the mineral one better as it does not irritate my eyes like the essential one.
 
Both are slightly drying. It was acceptable for me since both works in holding my eye makeup and last longer at such affordable prices.
 
If you do not have sensitive eyes, I think the 1USD primer is good enough to try as both works pretty much the same. Of course, do keep in mind if you are looking for ones with excellent quality, these are not for you.
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment