Sunday 28 July 2013

(NAH) Review: Sasa HD Perfect Foundation in 02 Warm Ivory


After the Sasa haul in my previous post, I have been using this Sasa HD Perfect Foundation as my current go-to foundation. Nope, it's not my favourite. I simply wanna use it up.
 
Although this shade is in Warm Ivory, it does looks a bit paler than my skintone, leaving a cast over my face. Luckily, it can be solved easily with a slight dusting of bronzer to look healthy again. I don't understand how this is a HD foundation; it has zero coverage! It probably does even out my skintone only.
 
Although it costs me only 2 bucks at a Sasa sale, I would not wanna re-purchase this again even if it's for 2 bucks again. The main purpose of a good foundation is providing coverage which this totally fails to do so.
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment