Friday 19 July 2013

(YAY) Review: La-Bonita Lipstick in 011

 
I had a very bad first impression of this La-Bonita Lipstick. When I bought it and discovered that it was kinda frosty on my lips, I condemned it so much that I stopped using it altogether. I was thinking I couldn't have high expectations for something cheap like this lipstick. It was probably my no-wastage personality that drove me to take it out again and attempt to see a good side of it before it turns bad.
 
This time round, I was pleasantly surprised. Thanks to my newly found method of applying this lipstick. I would put lipbalm on my lips first, then apply this over the balm. As the lipstick glides smoothly over the balm, only a thin layer of lipstick coats over. This way, my lips does not look frosty and yet the warm pink pigment from the lipstick can be shown on my lips. Now it looks and feels like I put on a tinted lipbalm which I absolutely love.
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment