Friday 19 July 2013

(NAH) Review: ELF All Over Color Stick in Persimmon and Lilac Petal

 
These are my two least favourite ELF All Over Color Sticks. Persimmon (swatch on top) is a pretty light shade while Lilac Petal (bottom swatch) is more pigmented. They are pretty creamy when I swirled and picked the product up with my fingers.
 
What I like to do with these is just dabbing the products on my fingers onto the areas on my face where I want to highlight; nose bridge, chin, cheek bone and forehead.
 
They are super shimmery and frosty, which I do not like. I prefer golden or skintone highlighter that looks more natural on me. These just feels too much for everyday makeup.
 
I tried them as lip colours which was worse. They are extremely drying on the lips, making the creases on my lips more apparent. They are too frosty on the lips as well.  Better use this as highlighter, but not as if I recommend this product in the first place.
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment