Wednesday 10 July 2013

Haul: Victoria's Secret Sets

 
I have always loved VS products since the day when my brother came back from US and gifted me with VS body mists, perfumes and bags. It was back in 2009. I was instantly hooked and went back a few times to shop for beauty products online. Lucky for me, VS decided to come to Singapore and I no longer shop for its products online although I know what is offered online might not be sold here. I need to suck it up.
 
 

When I saw this with the price tag, I almost went out of breathe. It was $35 for this whole set. I love the colour, the design and the fragrance. Pure Seduction is one of my favourites and I'm currently using it. I had to get this, no questions.

 
After going out of the shop and thinking a few more times, I succumbed to this yellow one too because the colour of the clutch was just too irresistible. I was hesitating as I was not fond of the scent of Amber Romance but....the clutch is so pretty!!! Urghh! Had. to. get. it. as. well.
 
VS also has the Love Spell set in a white clutch. Since I'm over the scent and the white clutch was the least appealing to me, I could easily gave up buying that.
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment