Friday 12 July 2013

(YAY) Review: Benefit Cheekies Cream Blush in Crazy in Love

 
 
This is my only cream blush from Benefit. I love how girly the packaging is! The shade in Crazy in Love is beautiful; a medium rosy pink shade. I love how creamy and easy it is to blend on my face. Look how pigmented the cream blush is on the left swatch on my hand! After blending on the right, it gives a beautiful flush. I prefer to use my hands to blend, I feel that it blends better than using a brush or sponge.
 
I think the only downfall is that when I put my finishing powder over the blush, the initial beautiful colour fades slightly. If you are someone who puts makeup, you'll know the feeling. It's kinda sad. It's impossible if you tell me not to put finishing powder. I could be arrested by the makeup police. If you tell me to put on after my finishing powder, I feel that it messes up my initial makeup while blending. Sigh, the dilemma I faced when using cream blush.
 
However, that is not gonna stop me from buying or trying cream blushes. I will try different ways to improve the current problem I'm facing. Hopefully, in my next cream blush review, I would have come up with a better method. So till then!
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment