Monday 15 July 2013

(YAY) Review: K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner 24h WP 1 Day Tattoo

 
Ever wondered what I used for my eyeliner every time I do my makeup? Yes, it's this K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner 24h WP. It's my holy grail currently.
 
I love the intensity of this eyeliner and the precision of the brush. Look at the tip...it can give me a very fine line and a thicker one. Achieving a winged liner has never been this easy for me, all thanks to this eyeliner.
 
Frankly, I've always hated liquid liners. I tried some before and they were either not lasting, smudges or their brush tips sucks. Since the bad experiences with liquid liners, I converted to using gel liners for about 2 years.
 
 It was only at the end of 2012 did I plucked up my courage to try using liquid liner again. This is none of the above. This can lasts me for a whole day and night, taking into account that I primed my eyes and sets it if I was using cream eyeshadow. Furthermore, I have tried to sleep with this liner on overnight as it was an impromptu stayover and it stayed on till the next morning (provided that I don't rub my eyes while I was sleeping).
 
 It does not smudge on me and as I said earlier, the brush is awesome. Furthermore, this pen-like design gives me much better control over drawing my lines. I've been using this constantly since December 2012 and it's still totally far from drying up!
 
Having myself back on the liquid liner scene, I bought about 5 liquid liners from Clio when I was on a trip to Korea. I love their then ambassador; Lee Hyori! Now it's Sandra from 2ne1. Ok anyway, that will be for another future post, seeya!
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment