Friday 12 July 2013

(NAH) Review: Revlon Grow Luscious Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black

 
Hi all! I wanna review on the current waterproof mascara I'm using. Although I prefer to wear non-waterproof ones usually, I need to have at least one waterproof one for days when I think I'm gonna sweat a lot, or being outside for long hours or...getting drenched.
 
I wanted to try this Revlon Grow Luscious Waterproof Mascara out as the name 'Grow Luscious' kinda suggest to me that my lashes will grow when I use it. Sadly, that is not the case. I don't see my lashes growing, and removing the mascara has made about 3 of my lashes fall off. That's three wishes made. Haha
 
 I was not impressed with this mascara as it only coats my lashes with not much results in the lengthening or volumizing department. The wand was also kinda hard for me to coat my shorter lashes at my outer corner.
 
Furthermore, it's not like I've super human strength but the cover broke. It is either I twisted it close more than I should or it's just weak material. Now it is not closed tightly anymore. Hmmm
 
xoxo,
April
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment