Friday 19 July 2013

(YAY) Review: Maybelline Baby Lips SPF 20 in Cherry Velvet and Energizing Orange

 
I need to say something out loud before we proceed on to the serious review of these lipbalms. I AM SO DISAPPOINTED THAT SINGAPORE DOESN'T SELL BABY LIPS SIMILAR TO THOSE IN THE US AND NOW THEY HAVE THE ELECTRO COLLECTION WHICH WE CAN'T GET HERE EITHER!!
 
Ok, all better. Let's continue.
 
These Maybelline Baby Lips lipbalms are colourless, one thing that I was quite sad about. I bought Energizing Orange as I thought it would be an orange-tinted lipbalm. Cherry Velvet is a sample given to me. But, they are not to be blamed. Anyway, these goes on smooth on my lips and is moisturizing. Both have nice scents! A sun protection of SPF 20 is a plus point.
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment