Tuesday 16 July 2013

Updates (July 2013)

Hi Everyone,

I just did a long list of makeup I'm currently using. Hopefully, I can shorten it into a few products for each categories in the future so that I can be more focused in using it faster. In this way, I can go on to try new things faster instead of getting stuck with the same few products. Having many current products frustrates me sometimes you know.
 
Anyway, I will be bringing you past beauty hauls I got from Taiwan, Bangkok and Korea. Products from Taiwan and Bangkok have been with me for quite awhile but I just thought I should share with you guys so if you are going to these places, you can get the products you're interested in. I have actually shared my Taiwan beauty haul here.
 
Watch out for my beauty hauls from Bangkok and Korea which are bigger and better! If you love to see what people haul, do check out all my hauls on the navigations on the right, under Topics.
 
If you haven't already realise, I'm coming up with reviews that I feel should be long due at a speed of light! I will continue to do even more reviews on all the products I have tried enough to write my final thoughts on them.
 
Stay tuned, stay pretty!
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment