Wednesday 10 July 2013

(YAY) Review: Rubi Nail Polish in Blue Suede Shoes

 

Every girl loves to look polished and by that, I mean a good nail polish! I love rocking my nails with this nail polish from Rubi in Blue Suede Shoes. I love how the glossy and flawless finish the polish looks on my nails. It dries pretty fast too! Although I must admit it has a bit of a funky smell to it, you can only smell if you put the bottle next to your nose. Having said that, the smell of polish does not affect me at all when I have them on my nails. To top it off, I got it during a sale for $2! I think the usual price now is $2.95, which is still pretty wallet-friendly.
 
This colour is opaque, one coat and you're about done! It's also bold and bright. Definitely unsuitable for office ladies but if you want some fun and since this is the summer season, why not!
 

xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment