Sunday 28 July 2013

(YAY) Review: Sasa Creamy Soft Miracle Makeup Base in 02 Balance

 
I talked about the Sasa HD Perfect Foundation in my previous post and in this post, I wanna talked about its partner; Sasa Creamy Soft Miracle Makeup Base. I got in my previous Sasa haul. Well, I have a totally different opinion about this product from its HD Foundation although this also costs me 2 bucks at a Sasa sale.
 
I used to use this makeup base and this is my 2nd tube. However, I'm currently just clearing up my Monistat primer first.
 
I have applied thickly on my hand in the hope of showing you more clearly the pinkish iridescent tint it gives my face. I notice that it holds my foundation, be it powder or liquid, longer. It has a powdery scent - it's pretty strong smelling but I do not think it's unpleasant.
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment