Tuesday 16 July 2013

Haul: Taiwan Trip 2011

 
As this trip consists of 5 guys and 2 girls (including me), it's hard to look more into beauty products because I wanna do activities that allow us all to do together. That being said, let's get started on the small haul I got from Taiwan!
 
The first beauty product that first came to my mind when I decided to go on a trip to Taiwan is My Beauty Diary Masks. Since there were so many different types to try, why not get a box containing all the different types!
 
Next I came across the travel sized tubes of the Maybelline Pure Mineral 8 in 1 Skin Transformer BB Cream in SPF 26. It was about 1SGD and buy 1 get 1 free. Oh yeah, picked it up of course

 
Ok, Heme skincare for 4SGD each? Hell yeah!
Green - Pore Perfect Refining Night Jelly
Purple - Sparkling Diamond Instant Lift & Contour Firming Night Jelly
Blue - Snow Lucent Whitening Night Jelly
Pink - 24hr Hydrating Detox-White Night Jelly
 
The surprising thing is that Taiwan's 7-Eleven sells quite a variety of beauty products unlike our local ones. All the above can be found at their 7-Eleven stores!

 
Then I dragged my girlfriend into a 2-level store near Xi Men Ding, while the guys went to watch movie. The first floor sells beauty products while the second floor sells products like food, clothes and etc. I think I stayed on the first floor easily for more than an hour.
 
I got myself this Berry Kiss Victoria's Secret Body Mist with notes of Wild Raspberry, Praline and Rose. It's about the same price as Singapore but I've never come across this scent at our local VS stores.
 
The two Skin79 BB products came in a set. The middle one is The Oriental Smooth Sun BB Pact in SPF 25 PA++, while the other one is the Dream Girls BB in SPF 30 PA++.
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment