Wednesday 31 July 2013

Haul: Daiso

 
Daiso lovers out there! Here's a post specially for you! It's my most recent haul from Daiso and if you're interested in any of these, most likely you will still be able to get your hands on these!
 
First off, I got myself a lipstick with a silver casing and a green diamond on top in the shade PK-1.
 
Then I got 3 Shiny Eyeshadows Sticks in Black, Brown and Pink. They have a blue and white ones as well.
 
I finally got to buy a mascara that I feel comfortable trying! It's made in Taiwan and it comes in a pretty purple-black packaging.
 
When I saw that Daiso was selling lash glue so similar to my Star Lash Lash Glue, I knew it has to be tried. Daiso has both Black Eyelash Glue and Clear Eyelash Glue. I bought both. Watch out for a review of these!
 
Oh I know Halloween is not so soon but the little purple pumpkin holder was calling out to me. So I got it, before I have the chance to regret when it is sold out later.
 
I ended up buying 3 eyeshadows palettes. 2 of the Pearl in Eye Shadow Palettes in A and B, and a Glitter Eyeshadow Ellefar Color Makeup Series in B.
 
Next are the blushes! When I saw these, I fell in love immediately. These have 4 shades of blush in teach of them; 2 are shimmery and 2 are matte. I got a Pink Colour and a Magic Color. I think there is another blush in Cute Color.
 
A pack of falsies. I have been putting falsies on nowadays and I absolutely love these short strips of lashes that I put at the outer end of my lashes. It amplifies my eye looks while looking natural.
 
I got myself 3 makeup pouches! Is it obvious I love polka dots? I got 2 of the same pouches because I really love these a lot. It is pretty and can store quite an amount of my makeup that I bring on the go or for stayovers. It has a good design as it is already expanded to fit my things in and feels quite sturdy.
 
Love what you just saw? Here's my recent Daiso haul!
 
xoxo,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment